Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
if you do a search on here someone tested a load of these and posted results a few months back. Hope it helps.
Aye that would be me.... My review is here
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/snakes/12517-reptile-radiator-review-snakes-images.html

I would say that a single on wouldn't really heat a 6*2*2 but if you had 2 in there it probably would... be of a heafty outlay but then they would only be 150w together. Depends what you want to go for.

I have them in all my viv's 4fters and 3fters and they are all heated nicely!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Try a microclimate advanced heating system, it'll set you back 100 squid but well worth it. Has a built in stat and would heat a 6x2x2 no probs. I've got one in my 7 x 6.5 x 3 viv. They come in different wattages, I recommend the 500 watt, Takes less effort to heat viv and the difference in price is marginal.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Try a microclimate advanced heating system, it'll set you back 100 squid but well worth it. Has a built in stat and would heat a 6x2x2 no probs. I've got one in my 7 x 6.5 x 3 viv. They come in different wattages, I recommend the 500 watt, Takes less effort to heat viv and the difference in price is marginal.
Ok cheers i will have a look at that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts