·
Registered
9,210 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

And in response to your comment, assuming you're the snake owner, it did say to only answer the questions for the reptile you've owned the longest. The question asking how many reptiles you own is referring to all the reptiles you have ever owned, past and present. It's just to get an idea of how much experience you have with keeping reptiles

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Thank you

And in response to your comment, assuming you're the snake owner, it did say to only answer the questions for the reptile you've owned the longest. The question asking how many reptiles you own is referring to all the reptiles you have ever owned, past and present. It's just to get an idea of how much experience you have with keeping reptiles
oh yeah, my bad I missed that - Sorry :bash: lol

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Another one !!

I would have thought you would have learnt from the feedback of your last survey regarding personal data being made compulsory. Granted there is an option for "prefer not to say" but then why make the section compulsory?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello again.

This is the same survey as last time. You've already done it. I just thought it would be good to put it in more places.
I think the 'prefer not to say' option makes giving away personal information non-compulsory. It's just so people don't accidently miss the question.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Hello again.

This is the same survey as last time. You've already done it. I just thought it would be good to put it in more places.
Duplicating posts in multiple sections only leads to confusion :whistling2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts