Reptile Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Not quite everything in yet, but as soon as it is I'll get some snaps up.:2thumb:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Out of interest where did you get the shelving from and would it take a 90cm exo? They're exactly what I've been after!
Simply stunning finish, we had a rep room until a month ago that was my pride and joy but we've had to move a fair bit of stock on and downsize :(
Well done bud!
Scalez

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Out of interest where did you get the shelving from and would it take a 90cm exo? They're exactly what I've been after!
Simply stunning finish, we had a rep room until a month ago that was my pride and joy but we've had to move a fair bit of stock on and downsize :(
Well done bud!
Scalez
The shelving is from big dug.they do all different sizes so they will take a 90cm exo, the shelve takes 250kg per level

·
Registered
50 Posts
This a great thread. I am planning on converting my garage next year as I am very quickly outgrowing the house! Some useful ideas in the thread and will start planning now.

Cheers!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
i would have put more sockets in pal if it is gonna just be used as a reptile room,ive just done mine and found i need more sockets(allready have 15 in ) and also need them high up wall for vivs that are stacked,nice idea with thermostat( mite steal that one ):2thumb:what heater is it controling

·
Registered
17,604 Posts
i would have put more sockets in pal if it is gonna just be used as a reptile room,ive just done mine and found i need more sockets(allready have 15 in ) and also need them high up wall for vivs that are stacked,nice idea with thermostat( mite steal that one ):2thumb:what heater is it controling
Actually, that's one thing I did wonder; I'd worry a bit with the sockets so low that any condensation might run down the leads toward the socket. I see there is room for a bit of a loop, though.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I think there would have to be a lot of condensation for that to happen but if that was the case I would fit a extractor fan to help stop the Walls from rotting away lol

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Doesn't need that many sockets really as the room is mainly for rhacs.so no individual heat sources,I just cycle the room temps with the room stat thru out the day.Temp can be adjusted upto 7 times a day.room stat controls a oil filled radiator on the opposite side of the room.:2thumb:

Reactions: raddreptiles

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I think there would have to be a lot of condensation for that to happen but if that was the case I would fit a extractor fan to help stop the Walls from rotting away lol
I'd have to agree with this its a reptile room not a steam room.:lol2:

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
New pics

Just thought i'd add a few more pics ive just taken of the rep room.

Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Looks awesome :2thumb: but can I ask a favour? Can you put the vivs in straight lines.........plleeeeeaasse.

My brain struggles when they're not level :blush:

Dave

Reactions: KWIBEZEE

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Looks awesome :2thumb: but can I ask a favour? Can you put the vivs in straight lines.........plleeeeeaasse.

My brain struggles when they're not level :blush:

Dave
Cheers buddy.I like them when the bigger ones sit out a little bit,iam not that into uniformity myself.:2thumb:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Great job dude, look's awesome man, can't wait to see the next room conversion you do. :2thumb::2thumb::2thumb:

21 - 40 of 50 Posts