Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi if you are looking for reptile shops in Essex or if you know of any others i have not added please let me know
Pet Shop In Essex

if you are looking for vets that deal with reptiles in Essex or if you know of any others i have not added please let me know
Vet In the UK
thank you hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
Hiya,

Ben Bennett is the vet I use and is fantastic (and reasonably priced too). He is based at Colne Valley Veterinary Centre in Colchester (link below)

Colne Valley Veterinary Practice - Vet in Colchester, Essex

regards

Matt

p.s South Beech (as in your link) should be Dermot Malley not Dermond. Problem there is he retired a few years back. I don't know who the reptile vet there is now or how good they are.

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Hiya,

Ben Bennett is the vet I use and is fantastic (and reasonably priced too). He is based at Colne Valley Veterinary Centre in Colchester (link below)

Colne Valley Veterinary Practice - Vet in Colchester, Essex

regards

Matt

p.s South Beech (as in your link) should be Dermot Malley not Dermond. Problem there is he retired a few years back. I don't know who the reptile vet there is now or how good they are.
Thanks for that Fangio! Always wondered if the vets there were any good! lol

·
Registered
736 Posts
reptile shops

terry who was a.a.reptiles in rainham had to move due to double rent increase .now known as dragontel at four paws pets 12 moor lane, cranham,essex.:2thumb:

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
Thanks for that Fangio! Always wondered if the vets there were any good! lol
Ben is fantastic, very passionate and caring/helpful, I have used a few different Essex vets but now all my stuff (plus local shop stock) goes to see Ben at Colne Valley. Much better prices than you'd get from other vets too IMO.: victory:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks for that list its really helpful, there are a few on there i didnt know about! :)

And an amendments for you: Smooth and Scaly is open Sun but Jon usually closes around 2:30/3

·
Registered
736 Posts
terry who was a.a.reptiles in rainham had to move due to double rent increase .now known as dragontel at four paws pets 12 moor lane, cranham,essex.:2thumb:
foneo7762089297

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
there is a rep vet at mullbury(sp) court on melford rd sudbury, not that far from essex, just on the essex/suffolk boarder. havent used them myself but my unc took his cwd there and said they were good. : victory:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts