Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any1 tell me where any reptile shows are being held over the next few months or so or maybe even a good link 2 keep tabs on them myself?

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
if you go to the genral herp section on the forum theres a sticky at the top with a list of all the reptile shows that are happening soon

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
the norwich show is on in a couple of weeks, on the 28th (i'm gonna b there, as i misseed out on basildon)

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Ive given up on shows since they cancelled what would have been my first show in Exeter (i cant travel). And by 'they' i do mean the councel :censor:*spits*, not Jason of course.

Everytime i hear about other shows going on, i get a great sense of disapointment and sadness with the memories of excitement for the last that did'nt happen!
It was gonna be a BIG show. :(

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
yeah i know what you mean about how disapointing it can be, spec as like me i dont drive so cant get to any of the big shows, so i av to miss out all the time :(

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Ive given up on shows since they cancelled what would have been my first show in Exeter (i cant travel). And by 'they' i do mean the councel :censor:*spits*, not Jason of course.

Everytime i hear about other shows going on, i get a great sense of disapointment and sadness with the memories of excitement for the last that did'nt happen!
It was gonna be a BIG show. :(
you see to me that should be a reason for you to attend every reptile show you can possibly make it to, falling gate numbers is the last thing that's needed at the minute.

Mason

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
you see to me that should be a reason for you to attend every reptile show you can possibly make it to, falling gate numbers is the last thing that's needed at the minute.

Mason

uh yeh, wanna pay my travel costs? lol

of course i would if i could, Exeter was near me, it's where i work!
Thats why i was looking forward to it more than the people who go to shows all the time!
I cant afford to travel, i dont drive, it is'nt easy hun. :(
dont rub it in. lol

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
sorry that is what I meant by "can..make it to" your original post made it sound like you won't be going to any more *because* that one got cancelled.

Mason

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
sorry that is what I meant by "can..make it to" your original post made it sound like you won't be going to any more *because* that one got cancelled.

Mason

oh i see. no it's basically i 'cant' get to the others, not that i dont want to go!
It upsets me cause there all so far away, and the one chance i had got taken away by a scumbag councel member!

so yeh sorry for it sounding like i'd never go, i cant go. :(

edit: yeh i ment to say ive given up at looking forward to shows and given up that shows are ever going to happen down here in devon, since non are near me....it does sound like i dont want to go to them sorry. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts