Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know any good websites that have livestock apart from 888 i already know and i think its called grange reptiles

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
What sort of reptile are you looking for?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Bluelizardreptiles is another one. I use them regularly. They can source livestock for you aswell if you ask them and they haven't got it.

Or use breeders on here

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
A lot of reptile shops sell livestock from their websites

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would preferably like one that has a good selection of lizards ive had a corn snake for quite a while now so looking for a lizard to get now lol

and will have to check out bluelizard

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
Mine is in my sig. Whilst not advertised as delivery, reptile courier is always available.

You can get reptile couriers for £45 and pretty much any reptile shop will support the couriers as long as they are animal specific couriers.

Many of us will not ship out via TNT anymore but reptile couriers are worth the extra £15 or so cost to have your animal taken care of and healthy arrival guaranteed :)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Many shops don't allow you to add animals to your 'basket' but do provide a stocklist. If something takes your fancy give the shop a ring and they will, as Athraven says, usually allow it to leave via courier. Check out the 'shop classifieds' in the classifieds section as there are a few shops that put their stocklists and even pre-order lists there.

·
Registered
387 Posts
i would preferably like one that has a good selection of lizards ive had a corn snake for quite a while now so looking for a lizard to get now lol

and will have to check out bluelizard

If you are within travelling distance their shop is good. Not massive or anything but some nice oddities in there and they have a live setup of neon day geckos on the counter that is amazing.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok thanks guys will bare it all in mind

Athravan i will check it out thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts