·
Registered
416 Posts
im lookimg for leopard gecko

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol i could poss get sum i cn get most things if people tell me wot they want but it might take a bit to get it and it depends on what price you want to pay

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
hiya mate, how much for the cb06 nile monitor? have u a pic? roughly what size is it and er.. do you courier?/where r u located.
thanks man.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
bump

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the nile monitor is £65 its about 2 ft long and is quite tame for a nile monitor dont know about courier at the min if you can find one do that and we are located in north nottinghamshire

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
ok mate cool.
may be very interested, need to see how another deal
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=18112&start=80
with soem other ppl pans out to see about courier, should be able to sort it but need to also see what day the hole thing is going down.

Will keep you informed either way but by no means hold him for me or anything,
IF ANYONE ELSE IS STILL WANTING TO BUY HIM GO AHEAD AND MAKE ARRANGMENTS
wouldnt want anyone to miss out, includin urself due to me having a lot on the go at the second.

cheers buddy.

PS when u say tame for a water monitor....? :) i know they can be a handfull but also know of ppl who have really good ones..so is he likely to outright bite when u try get close or only if u take your eyes of him?

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol at the moment he tends to bite once you have grabed him or if you move to quick but calms down once he is in your hand any one with a nasty monitor i would recomend keeping it in a viv high up cos if its on the floor they get scared and pissed of from your feet moving all the time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts