Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have very reluctantly decided to downsize the rep collection due to restricted time and money.

Female water dragon, 2 yrs old, great handler. Experienced owners only. £60

Breeding pair of normal leopard geckos. £80 for the pair. Have had 5 babies from them this year.

3 baby normal leopard geckos. £20 each. 2 are slightly older, het for patternless and were incubated for female. The 3rd is younger, normal and gender unknown.

Yearling leopard gecko, normal, possible male. £40

Stinking Goddess ratsnake (Elaphe carinata), approx 18-24 months old, 4-5ft. Not for the faint hearted, so EXPERIENCED OWNERS ONLY! £180 ONO

Yearling butter corn female. £70

Common boa, male, approx 2 yrs old, 5-6ft. Has a good temperament but can be testy so experienced owners only due to his size and strength. £90 ONO

All of these are VERY reluctant sales and I will be very fussy as to where theyre going. All will be sold as feeding and 100% to the best of my knowledge. Contact me via email, pm or msn.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Philip - both of the male leos are for sale (thought youd be interested in the big one hehe :lol: ). Friend of a friend is taking the wd. Cave eggs are stil going *fingers crossed*!

Junction - I dont travel down south much, but if anyone is Im sure something could be arranged?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Nahhh, with the motorway, its about 1 hour 15 minutes from Dublin airport to Newry, tops. Did it at the weekend in about an hour. 1 1/2 hours from Dublin to Belfast on the Motorway.

Duzzie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts