Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering, has anyone ever deliberately tried to ruin your reputation deliberatly concerning your reps/ pets?

i recently encountered someone trying to for the sheer hell of it and i wondered if it had happened to anyone else

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
yup, bloody annoying :) :(

just wondering, has anyone ever deliberately tried to ruin your reputation deliberatly concerning your reps/ pets?

i recently encountered someone trying to for the sheer hell of it and i wondered if it had happened to anyone else

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
:lol2: Yep, quite recently actually but i won`t go into details. :whip:
I just find it really petty, but hey, it doesn`t bother me because i know i`m honest and treat my reps well, so people can think/say what they want, my buyers have always been happy and thats all that counts to me.: victory:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
yeah, had tops and diablo on this forum once

diablo is the worst though

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
nope

course not...where is he these days?

thats me out of this thread

·
Registered
11,963 Posts
i got on with diablo! his missus is lovely! had a good old chat!

I think that on here things get misread and people begin to defend themselves but a lot of the time things have been misread, ive learnt recently stay calm and talk it out (yeh lame sounding i know!) then it all gets resolved!

·
Banned
6,748 Posts
yeah, had tops and diablo on this forum once

diablo is the worst though
Um not to mention you telling people he hacked pay pal accounts eh andy you cant help your self some times and its all because you had your 18+ access taken away :(

To answer the OPs question
Yes on countless occasions people have commented on the way we run our rescue, threatened to fire bomb our house, have told others not to deal with us.
Said we are scammers, erm what else oh how can i forget threatened to break Diablos legs. Oh and to top it off told people they have done CRB checks on Diablo and he is a Dangerous man and they wont walk the streets of brighton the whole time he lives there
Oh btw Andy Brighton is safe now.

But guess what?
The people that actually know us, or have spoken to us keep comming back time and time again for advice with reptiles orders for RT or even adoption questions for our rescues. We just remember the ones that tried to ruin our reputations in the first place and tend not to deal with immature morons like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts