Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, my 7ft female burmese has all of a sudden become really restless in her viv. She pooped last night so this morning I got up and cleared it up and she's acting really strange.

She hasn't sat still all day and is nose rubbing up the glass and trying to push her way into things.

Could it be that she's just hungry again?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Hi guys, my 7ft female burmese has all of a sudden become really restless in her viv. She pooped last night so this morning I got up and cleared it up and she's acting really strange.

She hasn't sat still all day and is nose rubbing up the glass and trying to push her way into things.

Could it be that she's just hungry again?[/QUOTE

either that or want to come out and play

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
its part of their natural behaviour,its not natural for large pythons just to stay inactive,do not fall into the trap of overfeeding just to claim the snake down,its a big mistake that a lot of people make,at certain times of the year your python will get very active,what feeding patten do you use and what prey?

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
My guy is very active lately always against the glass, he is currently wrapped around my neck climbing my face and ears:lol2: he's going nuts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She gets 2 large rats every 7-10 days, i'm just about to get her over to rabbits but can't find one small enough at the minute.

Yeah i've had her out like 3 times today and she's all over the place! I'm just worried she'll hurt her nose if she rubs too hard against the glass or wood :blush:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts