Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
approx 1 yr old 4ft retic thought to be female but not 100%
shes a little aggressive but will calm with regular handling
only selling her due to my mum wanuting her out the house as shes scared of big snakes £80 offers
located in wigan north west can deliver locally
or within berkshire south east area
any other areas pick up only

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i havent mate at the moment but i can get one and post it here

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pics above ^^^^^^ sorry used my gfs account

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
she looks like a java to me mate

and also a message to the person who gave me negative feedback for this thread i did get the animal with the intent of keeping it however unforseen circumstances have not allowed this....but if thats why you give me bad reputation mite i just state why dont you do this to all threads containing animals for sale

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
bazza you have never tried to sell something have you mate that truely terrible and I hope you are ashamed of yourself. Sorry but this rep malarky is really starting to get to me. And no its not cos I only have one lol

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for your support everyone who has given me posotive or neutral rep and thankyou tazzy all i am trying to do is sell an animal that i wanted to keep but due to unforseen circumstances cannot

·
Registered
525 Posts
bazza you have never tried to sell something have you mate that truely terrible and I hope you are ashamed of yourself. Sorry but this rep malarky is really starting to get to me. And no its not cos I only have one lol

That makes no sense at all?????

I'm interested in the retic........most commons are either tiger sibbs or locals....she looks like a tiger sib as the locals tend to have more specific markings, eg siver sides, yellow heads etc. Nice looking female though, contact me if you're willing to drop :hmm:the price

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
sorry being sarky never mind hope you get her sold bazza

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just a quick update to say i will be postin recent pics of the retic in its vivarium i apologise for the other pictures as they were old and the vivarium it was in was a temporary solution i didnt have chance to take new pics because i am down my gfs but my mum has finally got the courage to take pics of the snake as i wanted a cpl with the viv doors open lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts