Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help, Hubby (Ian) interested in getting a Retic again,and if anyone knows where I can get one from it will be one of you lot. West Mids preferably but can & will travel. Rough idea of price would be usefull ( so I can brace myself)
Thanks in advance or should that be anticipation
Lesley & Ian

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Shropshire exotics in Newport (Telford way) have some in, not sure on prices but can have a look for you tomorrow if you like? Any age/size/sex preferred?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers both, If you don't mind having a look for me tomorrow that would be brill :D Sex unimportant, age, young prefer & size as it comes... would be a good start to know what sort of cash I'm looking at spending
Simon, I would like to wait myself & next yr sounds about right ..... brought 3 :oops: new corns yesterday and still in shock (only went for 1) so slowly filling up already crowded house, :roll: wonder if I could sell the kids on here ?

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
speak to reticulatus on here. i'm after one myself and he sells them. he's very helpful and really knows his stuff. i'm gonna get one from him next year. you'l be able to find his name and pm him in the memberlist section

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Snakes n adders have Kalaotoa Super Dwarfs (CB 06) for £495

·
Registered
323 Posts
..... brought 3 :oops: new corns yesterday and still in shock (only went for 1) so slowly filling up already crowded house, :roll: wonder if I could sell the kids on here ?[/quote]

I thought i had it bad but you defo got th bug :lol: .what corns did ya get :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts