Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of morphs can i expect to find at hamm. Is it just the common ones or the more rarer/expensive ??

Also what retic breeders are there ??

Thanks

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Agreed with everyone.... not only is he a prat. he is a rude prat.
say what you really think mate :no1:
Yeah, don't hold back, tell us what you really think! ;)

He's really not that rude when you get to know him.

You try doing his job, when you have all the world's nutters who are interested in snakes emailing and ringing him all the time, asking Christ knows what, lol!

I know I wouldn't fancy it!

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Captive bred
NERD - Mike
NJReptiles - Nico
Exoterra
UK Pythons - Paul

Etc etc etc

And another 550 exhibitionists.

Who is it you're looking for specifically?

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
there will be every retic morph you can afford as well as dozens and dozens you can't.

If you're after something specific then email breeders who are attending and pre order. Pre paying saves you money normally too, especially with US breeders like Bob. you can pay his US price rather than his converted to Euros price.

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
If you're after something specific then email breeders who are attending and pre order. Pre paying saves you money normally too, especially with US breeders like Bob. you can pay his US price rather than his converted to Euros price.
That's quite true!

Usually, they just change the dollar sign for a euro sign.

Hence:
$500 = £253.14 <-- Direct from breeder BEFORE the show
€500 = £391.93 <-- At the show

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
You pay me up front and I can get you most Retics, Balls and Boas at US prices :whistling2:
They will be imports but the prices will be around the same as you see on their list and they will be here in the UK for collection. 08 prices and availability are not out yet. I will get nothing without FULL payment a month before importing.
Paul

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What would i realistically be looking to pay for a CB 08 fire/platinum female or pair if cheaper ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts