Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping to get a dwarf or super dwarf retic in the near future, just wondered if anyone has any in their collection, if so could you post pics with the locale of the retic, also its temperament please.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,395 Posts
I kept some Kayaudi's a while back, great snakes, and they had a good temperament, just a little exciteable around food.
Looking forward to getting some Superdwarf tigers/albinos in the future
Heres a few pics of the Kayaudi's

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
glad to see you posting again ian, thought id let you know, your kalatoa is doing fine with me, shes in with a male tiger at the moment, not seen much yet but my fingers are crossed, i would post pictures but for some reason the forum wont let me (any ideas any one?)

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the Kayaudi's mate.

Would love a Super Dwarf Tiger :notworthy:

·
Registered
8,395 Posts
glad to see you posting again ian, thought id let you know, your kalatoa is doing fine with me, shes in with a male tiger at the moment, not seen much yet but my fingers are crossed, i would post pictures but for some reason the forum wont let me (any ideas any one?)
Really glad te hear she's doing well, really miss her :cry:
As far as pics go, just insert the image url in the square yellow box when posting

·
Registered
10,069 Posts
you kile dwarf tiger.. but I keep a jampea and I love her.

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's the Jampea like to keep???

Ooh what sizes do the Dwarf Retics reach on average? :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Anyone have an adult (like 5 year old) jampea here? Mine is only about 2 years old and already over 8 feet and starting to fill out!

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
i'm gonna try and get a pair of kayaudi's next year! i think their cracking snakes. apparently even wc's don't have even temperaments!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
A Jampea Albino Purple Dwarf, both parents dwarf at 7ft male and 10ft female.

And a Super Dwarf, dad was a Fire and mum was one of the original WC true Super Dwarf.

Paul

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I have also seen this on alot of hatchling Retic's , nearly all CB hatchlings that I have had have had this and cleared up with shedding..

Mike

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Jampea's do vary quite alot thats why I like them, there colour can change quite alot from one day to another... also there eye colour..

Mike

Example.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts