Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following are for sale:

Adult male orange ghost stripe (Proven, has sired 1 or 2 clutches this year. Very small and slender, maybe 8ft.) - £3000

Adult male orange ghost stripe goldenchild (Proven) - £6500

Adult male anthrax (2010 hatch, bred by NERD) - £900

Adult male dwarf/SD purple albino (7ft) - £1500

2013 male purple motley (Incredible example. Perfect dorsal stripe and high white sides) - £1250

2013 male motley tiger het albino £750
2013 male purple tiger - £375

Attachments

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
REDUCED: Proven breeder male dwarf orange ghost stripe retic!

One of only three in the UK, I have finished with this male for the season and he is ready for a new home. An absolutely incredible example and prolific breeder. He is around 8ft long, and slender like a jampea.
Collection from Essex or European delivery available.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
REDUCED: Proven breeder male orange ghost stripe goldenchild retic!

The only example of this morph in the whole of Europe. This male is a credit to the guys at nerd who produced him back in 2010. A proven breeder in 2012 and this season, and a tame and placid animal to work with. He has bred 2 females for me this year and is now ready for a new home. At approximately 9ft long he is at the larger end of the dwarf scale but still originates from a medium sized dwarf locality. One of my all time favourite retics.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
REDUCED: Adult male anthrax reticulated python!

With great steps forward being made with the anthrax gene by prehistoric pets in recent months, this male provides a great opportunity to diversify any retic breeding project at a fraction of the price offered elsewhere. This male is a first generation baby from the original anthrax imported by NERD, and hatched in 2010. With prehistoric pets offering hatchlings for £825 and grown on males for £3250, this adult male is a bargain at just £850. Feel free to pm me for any other details.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
REDUCED: Adult male dwarf/superdwarf purple albino retic!

This beautiful dwarf male purple albino retic is now for sale as I have no plans to breed him next year. He is 6-7ft long and weighs around 3kg at just over 3 years old. Unusually for a purple albino he has strange silver eyes which are what made me decide to buy him as a hatchling. Feel free to pm any further questions.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.