Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
i am very interested in a female rhino iggy to join my 2 yr male. Do you have any 2 or 3 yr old females for sale. Do you think a hatchling would be to small to join my male, i wouldn't want him to hurt her. Please email me at [email protected]uk thanks

·
Registered
270 Posts
i am very interested in a female rhino iggy to join my 2 yr male. Do you have any 2 or 3 yr old females for sale. Do you think a hatchling would be to small to join my male, i wouldn't want him to hurt her. Please email me at [email protected] thanks

I have worked with Adult Rhino Iguanas at London Zoo, definately dont put a hatchling female in with a adult male!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to be atleast equal size and even then you may encounter problems especially if the male is aggressive or terrotorial.

All the best, Tom

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
theres an ad here for a pair if thats any help?

Livefood UK Classifieds!! - sadly one pair of my rhinos ig

"sadly due to circumstances ive got to get rid of apair of my rhino iguanas,im looking to trade them for green tree pythons,please email me for details. "

seller based in the south west

Nerys

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I wonder what their money price would be for that pair (sends email) cheers nerys

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
my local rep shop has some for sale they have adults for £2500 and babies comeing soon for a grand
at the mill garden centre in chesterfield ,derbyshire

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
no, you would have to drive to Hamm (in germany) and pick them up. or get someone to bring them back from Hamm for you

N

1 - 10 of 10 Posts