Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I put my eight year old dog Rose to sleep because of her health. I've never had to put a pet to sleep before and am devastated.

I'd had Rose as a puppy, she was a fantastic dog even if a bit nuts but she was a true companion. RIP Rose.x.

·
Registered
889 Posts
sorry to hear that mate, its an awful thing to have to do, but at least she's no longer suffering :grouphug:

·
Registered
19,347 Posts
you are all in our thoughts Simon

big hugs coming to you from Widnes....run free over rainbow bridge rose <3

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still in tears over losing Rose.

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's been a week since my Rose went on her cloud and I still shed a tear for her last night. I sat in the garden where she used to play and I just couldn't help but cry. Miss her so much.

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Sorry to hear this Kato, I know how you feel, I had to put my boy down a few years back, Dogs are such a part of the family- They are family, When you loose a dog its never forgotten that happy face waiting for you at the door. You just have to take comfort in knowing you and the family put Rose's needs before you own.

Chin up big fella

RIP Rose :grouphug:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Really feel for you Kato

Rest In Peace Rose

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry for your loss , must be heartbreaking
It's been a few weeks now since I had to put Rosé to sleep and I still have not gotten over losing her. Miss my pup big time.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
It's been a few weeks now since I had to put Rosé to sleep and I still have not gotten over losing her. Miss my pup big time.
I know how you feel. One of my greyhounds died in my arms mid this year, and then i had to have my other greyhound put to sleep a week after, they are buried in my garden and i still go to where they are buried every single day to say hello

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.