Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
You can't lol , the only way I've found is over a big plastic box with a blanket in so they don't hurt themselves when they do jump from your hands.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
We have one called Liddy and she can teleport! She jumped from my fiances lap and he went to catch her with his hands cupped. Opened his hands and... 'Where's she gone!?' - We looked up and she was on the other side of the 16' room by the door looking at us.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
mine used to do the same!!! I just used to make sure they had loads to do in the cage and not bother handling them!!!

·
Registered
16,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have one called Liddy and she can teleport! She jumped from my fiances lap and he went to catch her with his hands cupped. Opened his hands and... 'Where's she gone!?' - We looked up and she was on the other side of the 16' room by the door looking at us.
:lol2: perfect example!

·
Registered
38,264 Posts
i found with mine they were more "watch" pets than handling ones lol they are insane

·
Registered
38,264 Posts
I was think more about moving them from cage to travel carrier for cleaning.
ahhhh .... i used to quickly put my hand over , hold firmly and move them quickly...maybe you could use a small cup to move them ive seen that done before

·
Registered
16,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ahhhh .... i used to quickly put my hand over , hold firmly and move them quickly...maybe you could use a small cup to move them ive seen that done before
once the novelty wears off (but they're so sooooft!) I'll probably be alright moving them cos I'll just get on with it :lol2:

·
Registered
38,264 Posts
once the novelty wears off (but they're so sooooft!) I'll probably be alright moving them cos I'll just get on with it :lol2:
hehe they are cute arent they :D
i certainly had a time getting used to mine im used to much larger syrians :lol2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts