Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Very pretty little snakes. Eating defrosted fuzzies, shedding well, £25 each or swap for leopard geckos, tarantulas, or ???. Collect from Norfolk or can deliver/meet anywhere in Norfolk or a bit further out for price of my petrol.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
do you know what sex they are please and whats your'e postcode area please as i may see if reptile taxi are doing a run if my son is interested.

I breed leopard geckos but only have eggs incubating at the moment but if you breed corns i'm sure we could come up with something for future purchases however if the corn is the sex my son wants then i will see if i can arrange the reptile taxi. my son has tarantulas but only spiderlings.
thanx melanie

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
its the cross mate, coppers are refered to as rootbeers

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
they are usually produced by crossing creamsicle to a normal or great plains rat, then the babies they are left over that dont look amel or creamsicle are usually refered to as rootbeers, or as we call them 'coppers'

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
some are dead nice mate

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah, she would have to be to be a copper.. ALTHOUGH, a chap called Al stotton told me not so long ago that he bred pure bred copper corns... i dont have any further info on these though, but hes a top bloke and i personally do believe him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts