Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During trying to sort out all the pm's in rossthedons inbox the pc crashed and has wiped the lot (figures)
please if you have not already had a pm from me and have not sent an email previously(i havent been through them yet) please
email at our new account
[email protected]
has he taken an order from you yet, can you bring me up to speed as to where ur at with this, any final agreements etc, im starting from scratch rather than decipher his notes, hes in bed again so just wanting to get everyones details orders, etc

ok having lost all remaining pms i am now searching through all emails, if you have not had contact by tonight please contact me
[email protected]
there is so many mails that our limit exceeded and were automatically deleted this new email is for vivs only so mail there, rehomes at the other email addy,

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
custom vivs

ok any new orders for vivs can you email directly and not pm to this site, that way i can keep track on everything, also any new oreders understand that they will take a few weeks as we have a huge list awaiting vivs already
Thanks

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I will ask about a viv another time. my wee fella quite happy for now. what is the waiting time now??

This is now the official rossthedon and hunnyxbunny appreciation thread. I hate mudslinging, especially when it is directed at genuine people. :wink:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
you are 2 of the best people i have come across on here hope all goes well with the vivs and the reptile rescue!!! with you both behind it i am quite sure it will be a majour success !!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you guys are bringing a tear to my eye, we decided to stay with the forum after all, not let one person bring us down.
Anyway i seem to be getting things back on track, ross is actually working for a couple of hours today as he feels a little better and we have an 18 year old burm coming to the centre this evening to live out its remaining time,hes thin and very old.
I have spoken to most about vivs and happy to sort any out that havent heard from me yet just mail me, dont pm tho cos i keep losing track of messages when there all over the place.
Today im a happy chappy, No one can get me down. I have acheived a lot since yesterday and ross is getting better and our centre is back taking rehomes, volunteers back from hols, viv delivery this sunday. Oh if your the bolton guy waiting for a viv this week please mail me i cannot find ur details anywhere, panicking now
Ross knows he said hed deliver to you for def so please need your addy like nOW!!! aaaaarrrggghh

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
yay good for you Leanne, this is one of the best forums around when you get to know us, and work out who the kids are!

You two will be a welcome addition to the forum.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know we have made a lot of great contacts here and now its past the hols we can start rehoming again, hopefully then well get some back up on here lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts