·
Registered
730 Posts
as b 4
Pictures and location please

·
Registered
227 Posts
honestly depends on the quality when they pip but you certainly wont get that much!

Sorry but a good point has been made anyone who tries to sell their snakes on the grounds of probably hatchling price gets a thumbs down from me.

Hint
When im buying a snake i want to see a lovely pic of a well looked after, happy snake with a good record history of feeds / sheds / weights.

Shame on you for having nothing good to say about two royals apart from look how much the offspring are going to be worth..

If a new reptile keeper reads the post then impulse buys .. good for you getting asking price and quick sale .. hello another 2 snakes heading to the rescue centre or being poorly looked after..

·
Registered
227 Posts
Bumblebees arent worth 900 quid, sorry to bust your bubble.
Bumblebeeeeeee offspring is assuming its a good quality "Lemon" Pastel a normal pastel certainly wouldnt produce offspring worth anything above 400. Even then who cares snakes should not be sold on pretence of offspring the female might lay slugs first year so thats still 3 years before weights are maintained to breed anyway.. the male might not want to breed with that female.. there are too many variables involved. I dont care how much offspring are worth when im buying a snake... its used here as if its a selling point on the pair.. that saddens me..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
honestly depends on the quality when they pip but you certainly wont get that much!

Sorry but a good point has been made anyone who tries to sell their snakes on the grounds of probably hatchling price gets a thumbs down from me.

hint
when im buying a snake i want to see a lovely pic of a well looked after, happy snake with a good record history of feeds / sheds / weights.

Shame on you for having nothing good to say about two royals apart from look how much the offspring are going to be worth..

If a new reptile keeper reads the post then impulse buys .. Good for you getting asking price and quick sale .. Hello another 2 snakes heading to the rescue centre or being poorly looked after..
very criticall for someone not knowing my situation, i have 2 well looked after snakes that were brought for me and yes i know nothing about them but i know im selling them for less then there worth, so if u have nothing better to say then dont bother

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Royals

Hi mate
To a degree the previous replies are correct.
Try and post pics and give feeding shedding, indications and D.O.B. I don't know your position and Im not going to ask, however mouse/rat pup/fluff/ defrost/ live or strike are good things to mention as a future buyer will want to know.
I hope you get a successful sale.

·
Registered
455 Posts
ther worth what people want to pay for mate and on this forum nothing at mo times are hard price of every thing coming down shaw you will sell em mate just a case of how long you can wait free bump

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
2 x royal ball pythons, pastal and spider

selling my beauties, cant look after them any more
PASTAL MALE £200..... FEMALE £300.00.....

PASTAL MALE 380GRAMS/ HAS SHED ONCE A MONTH/EATS FROZEN MICE(THORED)/EAT EVERY 7-14 DAYS

SPIDER FEMALE100GRAMS/HAS SHED ONCE A MONTH/EATS FROZEN MICE/EATS EVERY 7-14 DAYS

1 - 20 of 34 Posts