Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
sounds fairly normal for a pre-shed royal, ours tend to act in a similar fashion :2thumb: i wouldn't expect him to eat but then again some of ours are surprisingly amenable to a meal even when they're blued up completely. mork, our pastel, couldn't see a thing his eyes were so cloudy but the old heat pits came into play and he didn't come close to missing his nice warm rat last time hehe

·
Registered
306 Posts
probably best to leave until he's shed, we do with ours. the good thing with snakes is that withholding food for a short while isn't a major issue to them.

also, there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. better to seek help when you're unsure than to upset or injure an animal. there are a few on here who'll give you grief, but on the whole people are more interested in helping out and making sure animals are happy, healthy and safe :)

if there are any questions you daren't ask for fear of getting a mouthful off people feel free to pm me and i'll try to help out. i may not know the answer but i'm always happy to help look for info as it adds to my knowledge too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.