Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found out today that my royal slinky, who i hve been calling a she all this time is male :lol2:

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
LMFAO....yea reticulatus told us he had been to you this morn before he came to us lmao....and sexed all my royals too!!! lol

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Awwwww bless was he a confused snakey?

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
wher eis reticulatus , he hasnt bene online al day? (well i suppose not all ofus are lazy bones :lol2:) well it would be worth if it was calle dprincess and it was a male!

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
wher eis reticulatus , he hasnt bene online al day? (well i suppose not all ofus are lazy bones :lol2:) well it would be worth if it was calle dprincess and it was a male!
lol the poor bloke has been on the road since before 5 this morn, and has made several stops...he left us around 4pm and was off to play venomous lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah he said he was cumin to sex urs to nat, he left here at about 11 this morning lol He got a long old day

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Sounds like a top bloke to me......

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
him and debs are great ppl, really nice and helpful :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
must be the day for getting royals sexed :lol2: i just got my 2 royals done and murphy is now molly....but thank god obi is still obi ;) so i should have a breeding pair for next year :)..

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
changed it straight away murphy who i was told was a male is now molly the female :lol2: girlfriend chose the name but she had to keep the irish connection going though !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts