Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a fan of them atm. :(

Meant to have a Versi arriving today, no parcels.

Is there anywhere I can pick her up from?

Post office?

Thanks. :bash:

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
As long as its before one it's fine ;) Plus its now plenty warm enough if for whatever reason one gets lost for a day.

·
Registered
10,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As long as its before one it's fine ;) Plus its now plenty warm enough if for whatever reason one gets lost for a day.

I thought it was 12, that's why I panicked lol :blush:

My first avic that's not a sling, woo :D

·
Registered
904 Posts
Glad you got it, I had 2 avic slings getting delivered this morning and had to take the car into the garage to get fixed so left a note saying to leave them with one of the neighbours or the corner shop, so what did they do? they took them back to the depot doh!
B***dy royal mail!

·
Registered
10,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad you got it, I had 2 avic slings getting delivered this morning and had to take the car into the garage to get fixed so left a note saying to leave them with one of the neighbours or the corner shop, so what did they do? they took them back to the depot doh!
B***dy royal mail!

Grrr.. Idiots. :devil:

Hope you get um ok. : victory:

Which avics are they? (Just cos I'm nosey :D)

Edit - nevermind, just seen your sig lol. :blush:

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
i was supposed to recieve an adult T and 2 slings today but they wont arrive til tomorrow now!something about the mail usually gets sent up to scotland by plane but is haveing to come up by road. i dont hold out much hope for the slings but hopefully the adult T should make it.
unfortunately this is the danger of using royal mail :bash:

·
Registered
10,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was supposed to recieve an adult T and 2 slings today but they wont arrive til tomorrow now!something about the mail usually gets sent up to scotland by plane but is haveing to come up by road. i dont hold out much hope for the slings but hopefully the adult T should make it.

I had some avic slings arrive a few days late once, meant to come saturday but only came monday.. They were fine. :)

Hope your's are ok. : victory:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I had 2 x A. purpurea and 2 x A. azuraklaasi 1cm slings sent from Germany back in November. They took a full week to arrive but all were fine. They were thirsty but feisty lol. I was worried sick since I knew how sensitive Avic slings were. All are doing great and now at 1 inch.

Hope yours do well also. Good luck. x

·
Registered
904 Posts
Yeah I left it a couple of hours then went to the sorting office to pick them up, cost me a fortune in metro fares tho!

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
in that case i really hope theyre ok, although they are TINY. only just moulted into slings. i let y'all know if they make it!

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
I had some arrive at gone 3pm the other day, not good when its specifically been paid for to be before 1pm

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
well the Ts just arrived and all are well! the emilia wasnt best pleased but thats ok, even the nymphs were fine, although they were brilliantly packaged so thats probably why eh? :lol2:

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
well the Ts just arrived and all are well! the emilia wasnt best pleased but thats ok, even the nymphs were fine, although they were brilliantly packaged so thats probably why eh? :lol2:
Yay! Was wondering if they'd be ok :D

Congrats :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts