^ There you goi got 100%het albino male 07 for £125
Precisely! And if you get stuck, the NERD website doesn't do a bad job of explaining all the details of punnet squares and stuff. Start at the beginning til you get the idea:To be honest you don't NEED a program to calculate morphs.
All you need is to know the rules.
Albino and Orange Ghost are both recessive, separate traits.
That means they follow these rules:
Recessive Trait Rules
1. You need two copies of the gene to show a visual offspring
2. One or no copies look exactly the same
3. A visual can only pass on a copy of the trait it shows - it does not have a normal-not-the-morph trait to give.
4. A het can pass on either "normal-not-morph" or "morph" gene.
5. A non-carrier with NO copies of the gene can never produce a visual offspring - if it does, it means you had a carrier of the gene and didn't know it.