Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting a couple of these back up due to time wasters and also babies hatching!!!
07 Male Clown + 2 100% 07 Het females (chipped and paperwork)
Clown coming upto 700g, females around 800g and 450g
ALL for £4,000

07 Fire Orange Ghost female, over 500g and the only one around...
ONLY £5,000 to own the ONLY 07 FOG produced in the world!!!

08 Fires, hatching now and deposits taken.
An amazing £1,250 a PAIR (males £650, females £850).

100% no offers or trade on any of these animals and please no more time wasters!!!
Paul

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still got the FOG and more Fires on the way. The FOG is extremely cheap for a worlds first and will also give the buyer world firsts and exceptional publicity. The ONLY reason I am letting her go is to concentrate on my Retics. This girl is mind blowing in the flesh and she will produce some amazing offspring. She needs a Pastel Orange or Honeybee male, or along those lines to produce some amazing offspring. This is a one off opportunity and can not be repeated. She's in shed in the pic I took yesterday so looks very dull!!!

Paul

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Cheers Ste. She looks so washed out in that pic and is a LOT nicer in the flesh. The only reason she was allowed to go is because I spent huge amounts of money and she was sold as a little 'insentive' for the sale :2thumb:
Normally she would have never made it here so I am very proud of her and amazed she has not been snapped up. In the context of the Royal game and a world first she is so, so cheap. There are so many breeding expensive morphs now and this girl puts anyone right up there to produce animals no other breeder in the world has. Trust me, if it wasn't for wanting to go more into Retics and I had a nice male for her she would never leave my collection. As you can see with the Clown group I've just sold they were actually CHEAPER than 07 US prices and people moan we are so expensive compared to the States!!!
Paul

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I would snap her up if I hadn't just bought a load more royals. She is an incredible snake both in looks and in breeding possibilities. I think you mad to sell her! She is a one off and well worth the money. So sorry I can't afford her - yet!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers Chris, she is so, so nice and like nothing else I have ever seen. £5k is a steal for the potential. I have plenty of pm's questioning my sanity letting her go and I know I will kick myself for sure if she goes but I just can't keep everything and to be honest Retics have just taken over!!! I am still keeping and breeding some Royals but need to be very focused on what I keep and breed as I don't want thousands of animals. Thanks for the kind words on her.
Paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts