Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys can you please post piccys of your normal royals please and any close ups of their marking please thnkyou :D :D

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok look dont wanna look stupid but hissy has changed colour hes got yellow around his saddle markins and at the bottom of his markings near his belly has gone really yellow was just wondering if snakes can change colour hes not long after shedding so maybe thats it thats why i wanted piccys maybe im going daft :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
bbsf said:
ok look dont wanna look stupid but hissy has changed colour hes got yellow around his saddle markins and at the bottom of his markings near his belly has gone really yellow was just wondering if snakes can change colour hes not long after shedding so maybe thats it thats why i wanted piccys maybe im going daft :D :D :D
Check out Nyokas markings then! The difference since she shed is amazing... she looks more pastel than anything at the moment! :shock:

I'm guessing its just normal?

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh and im such a :censor: i forgot to say thanks for the piccy really nice snakeys you all have such beauties

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aye hissy is a normal just wierd that ive only just noticed his markings and his colourings more now and i get him out nearly every day maybe cos hes getting older and fatter or just one of those things i will never know and fluffy you have a stunner there nyoka is absolutly beautiful really nice snake

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
those piccys are the reason i love royals such nice snakes and really nice patterns i dont think ive seen a royal i havnt liked yet

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
captaincaveman said:
Thanks thats not me holding them(i aint got man boobs :wink: ) thats my missus :lol: im after a few more soon, when i can find them :D
aye ok we believe ya course it wasnt you :D :D

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
stunning examples really really nice snakes and all of them beauties look nice and healthy wee fatties just like hissy fit

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
aye as much as u like they are all stunning

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
She was darker because picture was taken prior to shedding :roll:

She hasn't got defined alien heads and has very uneven patterns :wink:

·
Registered