Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I had my first clutch just over 6 months ago and all babies are doing very well indeed.

Now the question is, what the heck are these babies.

The pairing WAS Dinker female x Champaign.
x Bumble bee.
x king pin.

She was paired 4 on 3 off with each male.

I will attach pictures below of each baby next to the "normal" that come from the same clutch.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The colours on these differs from a mojave.

These are black with almost custard yellow dorsal stripes with black brushing around the alien headss

I have had them side by side with a mojave and they are different.

Mojave being a common morph the 2/3 shops to see them would have surely spotted this?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No I don't, king pin was on loan.

As far as I and the guy who owned the KP was aware it was a standard KP no Hets.

Looking back through paperwork it appears she was also paired to my ivory if that makes any difference.

Please bare with me in new to Royal Genetics.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
OK I gave those opinions without reading the rest of the thread because I didn't want to be influenced. Those definitely look mojave. I understand what you think about the colours but mojave is a highly variable gene in terms of colour. Is there any chance that the female could have been paired to anything else over the last couple of years if you are adamant that the kingpin is a kingpin and not jigsaw - in any case there are no pins in the clutch?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.