Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi new to the forum,ive not been doing reps for 10 year now and whould love to get another had a few reps at one time with the last one being 10 foot buramese,i done the stupid thing of standing on a chair while feeding him the as he was on a high shelf and mistook me for his food he smelt it saw my head and struck me fangs round my face well locked on rapped him self round my head and his tail was round my leg so wife managed to peel him back of,think i was lucky as he dident put up much of a struggle,he was really tame but my oldest was two weeks old and wife said no more and he had to go.Kids are older now so i wanted something they can help with,so i was wanting to see some of your set up's for a little inspiration before i get started,i want to do a set up it will feel at home in and loads of hiding space.thanks for listening
sirio:2thumb:
ps. forgot to mention im going for an adult who is feeding well

·
Registered
1,223 Posts

hope this helps :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got the new member to the family yesterday and thought you's would want to see it still shedding still got some flakey bits on it.it's a female september 08 pics arent great as i was taking them from a distance using zoom so i dident disturb her.also eny name ideas whould be greatfully recieved.cheers sirio

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finaly got my new viv it's a little basic just now ill get plants wood etc when the shops open again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts