Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eh, someone wants to tell my lot that!
7 royal pythons fed in under 11 minutes, start to finish. Strike fed (one drop) and that's with me filling in paperwork between snakes.

JOB DONE.

I <3 my Royals.

Just felt like gloating :Na_Na_Na_Na:

:lol2:

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Make the most of it as it won't last :Na_Na_Na_Na:. Think i have only had 100% feeding record once maybe twice (gets worse the more you have :whistling2:). Well done though, it's a great feeling when it happens :2thumb:.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
My royal is a gannet. Not missed a feed since I've had him (only 3 months though) even when in blue. Half the time he's out looking for more! I know it won't last but my fingers are crossed!

·
Registered
16,636 Posts
Heh,

Most of the time feeding mine is ducking and diving to avoid being bitten. :roll:

You definately get fussy ones but most of them are fine - Cleo will actively chase you accross the room on feeding night if you aren't quick enough with her dinner. :lol2:

dr del

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Mine was a gannet! But the fast has begun! Up to week 4 now with no feed

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I've had my royal three years and the only time she's missed more than one feed was during the six weeks she was having iodine on her belly twice a day due to scale rot and can you really blame her for going off her feed at the time?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Heh,

Most of the time feeding mine is ducking and diving to avoid being bitten. :roll:

You definately get fussy ones but most of them are fine - Cleo will actively chase you accross the room on feeding night if you aren't quick enough with her dinner. :lol2:

dr del
I bet that is a sight to see :lol2:

I can imagine Athena being like that, she's almost there now lol

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have 14 snakes just now and the only time they ever miss a feed is when they are in shed - and even at that, not all of them go off when blue. All in all i'm a happy bunny.

My yellowbelly was 230g when i got her about 5 months ago, she's nearly 600g now. I think that's good going - she is one of the ones that goes of for shed. lol.

x

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Eh, someone wants to tell my lot that!
7 royal pythons fed in under 11 minutes, start to finish. Strike fed (one drop) and that's with me filling in paperwork between snakes.

JOB DONE.

I <3 my Royals.

Just felt like gloating :Na_Na_Na_Na:

:lol2:
Hope mine all turn out like that! :2thumb:

Having no problems with my Mojo feeding thats for sure! He fed 5days after I had him on the 28th again on the 2nd and my partner decided to sneak feed him a fluff 3 days later on the 5th! :devil: which he took no problem!

Going to try him again tonight as originally had planned to feed him every 5 days! Partner is now banned from feeding the snakes-no sneak feeding allowed in my house :lol2: Only the Boss does that!! haha

Sarah

1 - 11 of 11 Posts