Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Decided to thin out some of my collection so have the following up for sale.

Early cb08 female spider
Weighed her today and she is 900g but in need of a good poop so more like 860g ish. Great to handle, does have a wobble but not severe, feeding on f/t large weaner rats, never misses a feed no matter what. In shed at the moment plus camera ran out of battery when I got to her so no pics as yet. Asking £800 for her.

Late cb07/Early 08 (Cant remember) pastel female
Just over 800g, feeds on mice wont take rats, never misses a feed, great to handle, has only ever bitten once on a feeding day and that was my fault. Again no pics of her yet. Asking £650 for her.

cb08 spider male
Did buy this guy for breeding plans but have managed to get a larger male instead. Weighs 250g and starting to really pile on the weight now. Has nice white sides. Currently feeding on 2-3 rat pups per meal but due to be switched up a food size. Great to handle. Asking £400 for him.
Here is a pic of him

cb08 normal female
Currently weighs 850g, feeding really well, going to make a big girl. Feeding very well on large weaner rats, always looking for more. Great to handle. Asking £120 for her.
Here is a pic of her

And finally I have a cb07 het albino pair, unrelated, no papers but reliable sources.
Male weighs 650g, feeds on multis will occasionally take rats if really hungry so could be switched with patience. Fine to handle.
Female weighs 550g, feeds on rats but have to be dark in colour for her to take them easily, does hiss from time to time. As no papers only asking £200 for the pair.

Pic of the male

Pic of the female

Collection from post code DE12 7QZ or I am going to the wmrs expo on sunday and can meet beforehand.

Most of the prices are pretty firm, will swap a few or all listed for a stunning adult female royal morph or male ksb morphs. But would prefer straight sales.

I will try and get back online as regularly as I can on saturday to answer any PMs. But also will take pics of the 2 bigger females asap as well.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Camera had a tiny bit of charge so here is a couple more pics

Female pastel 800g

Female spider, very blue at the min and only pic I got of her before battery went again

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PMs replied too, last chance to get in for collection tomorrow before west mids show. Sorry no other swaps than female royals or male ksb's.

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Got your PM!
Argh if I had the money I would take the female pastel no problem
:bash:

Good luck with the sale
Quality animals

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Daily bump, all still up for grabs. Collection or courier at buyers expense only. Will do deals on multiples.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
intrested in the pair of hets will have to have a word with O/h you going to doncaster show?
Sent you a PM but to anyone interested I will be going to doncaster, wont have a table but can always meet before hand. Deposit required to secure snake(s) for that length of time.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on peeps, some lovely snakes for sale. Last night was feeding night and everyone has eaten.

Now open to near offers, or offers on multiples.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Morning bump, plenty of interest but nothing yet sold. So all still available, female spider has now shed so will post new pics up later today.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Morning Oakelm...sorry for delay in getting back to you!

Thanks for the offer on the payment plan...really helpful :D

However...I'd prefer not to be in debt so to speak, lol... If I can't afford it in full I don't want to be making various payments just incase something comes up and I can't afford to pay or need the money urgently for something else and then lose my deposit etc...

Much appreciated though, and if you do have her once I've sold a couple of things - I'll be straight in touch!

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No probs pied I understand.

To anyone that is interested I will offer short payment plans on any of the snakes.

Also here are some better pics of the female spider now she has shed.

And I am now planning on having a table at doncaster so items can be reserved with deposit for collection at the show.

All snakes listed still available.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
hi

do you still have the pastel for sale if so how much do you want for her

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To the top
All PMs replied too
Still all available, looks like no one has any spare cash at the moment.
Anything not sold or with a deposit on will be going to doncaster show along with a few others.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts