Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
What a beautiful snake! i personally wouldn't try reduce the pattern on any of his offspring, he is perfect :flrt:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys... I'm quite pleased with this one, took me ages to find a jungle with his patterns.

she's looking good mate

do you plan on breeding her next year ?

cheers shaun
That's the boy mate... he is definitely up to size at 160+ cm and over 2kg, we'll have to see if the girl get's up there by next season. She's at 1.8kg and around 150cm (so probably not)

here's the girl he will be paired with... She's alot brighter than him.
His patterns (with a bit more yellow than black and her colour = my perfect JCP - I'm just trying to create "my" ideal JCP)

Fingers crossed with the pairing that I at least get one decent hatchie...

·
Registered
250 Posts
Window Organism Wood Tints and shades Twig

CB20 male some months later. Started him off in a Pal Pen (if they are still called that?), and once settled, moved that into a chameleon style viv. Then removed the smaller PalPen once he was familiar with the viv. Hoping this will last him a year before progressing to a final viv.
Tullys are reported to be smaller than average for jungle carpets, which appeals to me.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Snake Reptile Scaled reptile Terrestrial animal Python

They will make great display animals as they invariably come out evenings, and believe they become more bold with age. That said, she retreated when I turned on the main light and started poking a tablet camera in her face 🤦🏻

1 - 20 of 21 Posts