Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any reptile rehoming places in Hampshire.Im looking at rehoming not getting rid of my ones. No way :D

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
be careful if you are taking on re-homes not to give out your address. i know someone who re-homed and kept getting green iggys, bosc and burms left in boxes outside his front door most with major burns and illnesses

I used to rehome myself but i only gave out my mobile and went to them that way i knew exactly what i was getting :D

i really enjoyed it i rehomed a bosc with bad burns and was so fat he couldn't get his belly off the ground. when i was finished the burns had cleared and he was ideal weight and temperament. very rewarding

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
If you want to help contact reptilerescueden on here and give her your details and she will let you know if you're needed to go and rescue or help anything round your area.

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Pass on details to denise at reptilerescueden, I think quite a few of us are covering hampshire but not all of us can house everything.

can you pm me what you can take as I also get rescues from wiltshire offered but I cant take everything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts