Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Muzzy language learning discs and booklets. RRP about £150. Looking for £110 or near offer. Includes French, Italian, German, English and American English. Un-used. All discs are still in plastic wrapper (apart from 1). Given to us for our children but they didn't have any interest in the learning the languages the Muzzy program had to offer. Slight damage on box.

Can swap for any vivs and or equipment and certain morphs of royals. PM for details.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Muzzy language learning discs and booklets. RRP about £150. Looking for £110 or near offer. Includes French, Italian, German, English and American English. Un-used. All discs are still in plastic wrapper (apart from 1). Given to us for our children but they didn't have any interest in the learning the languages the Muzzy program had to offer. Slight damage on box.

Can swap for any vivs and or equipment and certain morphs of royals. PM for details.
I will be flexible on the prices, just send me an offer via PM, the worst I can do is decline :2thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts