Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we picked up a crestie baby today , my wife fell in love with it at worhic's thanks julia :2thumb:, its a lovely little thing , pics to prove lol

well we had to have it so done a deal with julia :up:, and we got it today

thanks rob

·
Registered
461 Posts
it look beautiful, nice face and smile lol. hope it does well :)

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
stunning and congrats !!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Awww what a cutie :flrt:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
i wish he was mine :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Help!!!

:censor:Hey

well i have only had my Gecko for about 4 days now and i am feeding him live crics i use a polly pocket and dust them that way just by opening the corner of the box, but at the moment George it not eating!!!

i have seen alot of stuff around here about leaveing them and they will be fine coz they have to settle in, i have seen him drink a little and is pooing fine and has a nice fat tail so i think it might just be me worrying.

because i have neva had a gecko or any kind of animal like this befor i think it is trail and error at the moment, i am giving him 12 hours of light and a good few hiding spots to go to but just still not eating, any advice on any sort of handerling feeding and looking after would be very very gratefull

thank you :censor:

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
if this is made in to your own thread more people will look :)
good luck!!
:censor:Hey

well i have only had my Gecko for about 4 days now and i am feeding him live crics i use a polly pocket and dust them that way just by opening the corner of the box, but at the moment George it not eating!!!

i have seen alot of stuff around here about leaveing them and they will be fine coz they have to settle in, i have seen him drink a little and is pooing fine and has a nice fat tail so i think it might just be me worrying.

because i have neva had a gecko or any kind of animal like this befor i think it is trail and error at the moment, i am giving him 12 hours of light and a good few hiding spots to go to but just still not eating, any advice on any sort of handerling feeding and looking after would be very very gratefull

thank you :censor:

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
nice looking crestie u have there

1 - 17 of 17 Posts