Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LTC bred Sailfin Lizard. Believed to be a Hydrosaurus amboinensis.

Was a rescue and we think is around 4 and a half years old. It is about 30in long and is very slender bodied and has been wormed

Mainly eats salad every day but does like locusts and crickets as a treat but seems to get bored of them if given regularly.

Likes a large water container so it can bathe and also likes a swim in the bath.

Needs to be kept in a large enclosure and likes to climb.

Doesn't like to be handled but will hand feed once it has built a trust with you.

Sex unknown but thought to be a male as it displays a hemipenal bulge

£80 collection only

·
Registered
602 Posts
At 4 and a half years its fully grown, I dont think its ambo, its intergrade/weberi/pustulatus and its definately a female, it has no sail. Theyre semi arboreal and aquatic, smallest you could ever ever get away with is a 4x2x4 though they thrive the more space and height you give them.

·
Registered
144 Posts
it defo a female: victory:

·
Registered
144 Posts
i would have her but would have to couirer pm me if u want me to have her i no how to keep this wicked specie:2thumb:s

·
Registered
144 Posts
Let me know asap as I will take her asap :2thumb:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Let me know asap:2thumb:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi folks...

...apologies I was struck down by a stomach bug so haven't been able to get on line over the weekend. Been doing a bit of research on the internet and and from looking at what you guys who keep the species on here say; I'm happy to agree with you on the sex as being female.
Will message all who have sent pm's, did ask my partner to have a look so hopefully some of you will have had some responses. Apologies again if you haven't. Trying to get on pms at the mo but for some reason cant get that page to load so bear with me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.