Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! first post on the site and thought i'd start by showing you my awesome hydrosaurus amboinensis. i just recently got them from Fangs and Fin in cleethorpes. they're still settling in but making progress with them and was wondering if there are many on here who keep them?

this little dude is spock the smaller of the 2!

and this is hulk!

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
yours have beautiful colouring and grow to be quite impressive, though i've never seen one in person. i guess by the lack of attention your thread has gotten there are not that many owners on here, nice lizards anyway, i hope another sailfin owner is on here to share tips with you. thanks for sharing the pics and :welcome:to the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i agree, they're very beautiful! amazing colour to them, can't wait for them to get bigger. and yeah there seems to be a lack of sailfin owners haha

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Hello! first post on the site and thought i'd start by showing you my awesome hydrosaurus amboinensis. i just recently got them from Fangs and Fin in cleethorpes. they're still settling in but making progress with them and was wondering if there are many on here who keep them?
this little dude is spock the smaller of the 2!
and this is hulk!
Pretty jealous right now I love Sailfins.:no1:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I LOVE sailfins! Never seen one in person though, and I don't have the space for a fully grown one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts