Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent hatched any, but as mine are laying, if you wish to have some to feed your lizards (or any pet you have that eat them), i can hatch some out for you, collection only.

·
Premium Member
13,849 Posts
Why not just send the eggs through the post for people to hatch themselves? That's what I do.
May be a bit too cold to send live snails now, but the eggs should survive OK.

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
If there are any snails or eggs avalable, i will be more than willing to paypostage +some for them...My bosc loves them...

I shall probably buy quite a few next week (ish)

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Next time they lay (they layed yesterday, but i froze them because i didnt realise that osmeone on the forum could have a tasty treat for their lizards!)The only minor prob, is that as i do not haev paypal or a creidt card (too young) it will have to be a cheque, but next time they lay., I will contatc you pronto. The first ones you can have free. Postage free too.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they usually lay around 70. But i awlays freeze them. I have two adults(and want it to stay that way!lol) . Next time they lay ill pm fro address, if you like. Im not sure how to go about packagin as this is my frist time, would a tub of soiil, and make sure htey are covered on ll saides, then in a jiffy bag, frist class?

·
Premium Member
13,849 Posts
Snail eggs make tasty snacks for turts, mine love them that's why I got my GALS, so don't let them go to waste! I usually freeze them unless anyone wants a few to hatch , then I thaw them out and feed them to the turts.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you want any, PM me with how many you want, as i only haev two eggs wont be evry day, but when they do lay, ill send them out on a first come first serve basis.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts