Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Here at Team Reptiles we have just had a shipment of Samurai Pacman Food. It is £12 per 4oz pack, 2 packs for £22, 3 packs for £30.

We will be at Doncaster IHS Breeders meeting on Sunday with this and lots of other great products make sure you pop along to say hello.

It will be available in our Team Valley and Sunderland stores from Monday the 24th of June.

We will also be selling this fantastic product by post, this service will start week commencing the 1st of July (once I get back from my holidays)

Click the link below for full details of this great food, including how to use it. We have been testing it in the shop with our frogs and it has gone down a storm with the Pacman and Pixie Frogs and the Cane Toads

PacmanFood of Samurai-Japan Reptiles - YouTube

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya,

Yes any pacman frogs including the crosses. Its a great product, adds variety to their diet and great to have in case your delayed in getting your live food for any reason

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this a complete diet then??

Tiger

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
It can be used as a complete diet similar to the complete Crested Gecko Diets. Personally I like to offer variety so we are using it in conjunction with live food and the occasional mouse.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
we have 8 pacman frogs and have been using this for a few months and they all eat it no problem at all. its nice to see it available in the uk and at a great price.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Has anyone tried this for White's tree frogs?

And does anyone have a nutritional analysis for this, I can find a list of ingredients but no % protein etc.?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The pack states - Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) - 48% Fat (Min) - 3.0% Crude Fibre (Max) - 1.0% Ash (max) - 17.0% Calcium (min) 2.5% Phosphorus (Min) - 1.5%

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Going to be attending Morpeth Amphibian Day with this wonderful product. We've already taken it to Houten this year and got some very good reviews :no1:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pacman Food went down very well with the frog keepers at morpeth amphibian day today, plenty left in both our Team Valley and Sunderland stores if you missed it!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We had a great day at the Morpeth Amphibian Day, sold lots of pacman food :O)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.