Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have decided to refine my collection a little and keep the sp. which i am most interested in. As such i have decided to let a few of my collection go to allow me to concentrate on my locales.

first, male 09 hoggie. gorgeous pattern, gonna be a stunner this one. £35

pair of 09 kenyan sand boas, feeding well again after fasting on rat pups and mouse fluffs. £80 pair.
male

female

pair of 09 100% het anery kenyan sand boas, male feeding well on fuzzies, female currently on a fast so experienced home only. £110 pair.
male

female (halfway through shedding)

09 pair of rough scale sand boas, typical feisty temperaments £80 pair
male (currently in blue)

female

pair of '10 san fransisco garters, back up for sale. feeding well on trout and earthworms. £180 pair.
male

female

female butter corn, 09. lovely temperament and yellowing up very well. £40

finally, 08 female yellow hoggie. i believe she was stunted in her first year as she was the size of a hatchling when i got her at 1 year old. she has a slight kink in her tail so will need a special home. not to be bred from. £60

please pm if you would like any additional info. collection only or will deliver within 50 miles for cost of fuel. can also hold with a deposit for collection at doncaster show. thanks x​

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Awwwwwwww!

I want the butter :/ too bad we do not have the room. So are you not planning on breeding butters then?

Bump for these stunning snakes! :flrt:

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awwwwwwww!

I want the butter :/ too bad we do not have the room. So are you not planning on breeding butters then?

Bump for these stunning snakes! :flrt:
thanks hun, i still have potential for butters so i will have some young uns hatching next season hopefully! ;)

·
Registered
921 Posts
some very nice snakes there amanda,

free bump.....

and its a shame that butter is not a male i would of had it on payday if it was.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Cool,

Knew you were going for butter motleys but thats awesome you still have a chance for butters. Cause they are both on my list :flrt:

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool,

Knew you were going for butter motleys but thats awesome you still have a chance for butters. Cause they are both on my list :flrt:
dont worry, ill have butter and caramel motleys hopefully x

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks, bump! x

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
some answers to frequent questions...

-i will not be attending kidderminster show, i will be going to doncaster but will not be holding a table.

- the female yellow hoggie is NOT to be bred from due to the reasons stated. she has a kink by her vent and is very small for an 08 as she was stunted before i got her. she has special requirements so anyone wishing to breed from her will not be considered.

- yes i will do discounts if more than one is purchased, pm for details and what you are interested in.

- i will also not deliver free of charge, so please no more timewasters asking if i will do a 1-200 mile round trip for nothing, thanks.

-weights can be obtained for serious enquiries only, along with additional pics.

thanks.

** i also have 2 female gargoyles and 1 male crestie for sale, pm for info and pics**

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Anyone who purchases these snakes can be sure of a healthy and much loved animal:2thumb:

See ya soonly hun xx

Bumpty bump:lol2:

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyone who purchases these snakes can be sure of a healthy and much loved animal:2thumb:

See ya soonly hun xx

Bumpty bump:lol2:
thank you :) top notch snakes, pm me if your interested : victory:

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bumpie.....

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks... anyone for these lovely snakes? x

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump x

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
deposit recieved for san fran pair, ON HOLD!

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
rough scales SOLD! thanks!

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thank you kindly : victory: was good to meet you!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
MALE HOGGIE SOLD:no1: :lol2:

See ya soon hun x

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.