Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am hoping to get my lizards off of paper towels when they r big enough and I was wondering what your views are on play sand? I know that some collared owners swear by it, but what about beardies??

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
nat ive got mine on play sand,ive tried them on pea shingle but they eat it.i swear by the play sand ive never ever had any problems with it.my two like to bury/dig them selves in the play sand.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx babe, thats exactly wat I was hoping to hear, what with my website being named PINKREPTILE, I have found a supplier of PINK playsand too so thats all gd!! :lol: xx

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stupac... :lol: ......whyeva not?? If I had my own way everything in the entire world would be PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
OOh Nat, wheres the pink sand from?

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No but u can collect, and as my best friend lives in kent I can get some... :D

bbewekim good on ya huni!! Get down with the pink ones yey!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hopefully getting a dragon on the weekend, but the shop put theyre prices up from 49 to 80 within a few days! so duno if al have the funding, will post pics... Few months time it could be on pink sand though :p

·
Banned
163 Posts
will just any play sand from places like B&Q do as i've just read on here that the calci-sand is a death trap and need to change it ASAP

1 - 20 of 22 Posts