Reptile Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Put satan in a viv today and fed him, struck straight away. Any ideas on how to improve the viv is welcome. It has 1 hide in the back corner on the warm side with a toilet roll tub half buried in the cool end and 1 in the middle. Aspen is 4" deep

Who says hoggies dont climb!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I love what you've done with the hoggie's viv so far. The loo roll tubes are like bunkers and very neat. I like to have different textures so if its ok I suggest the exo terra bendable vine. Its lovely and scratchy. I like how you've got lots of foliage and the branch of course. Mine has a small bit of wood but I had to provide him with a wooden ladder which he uses a lot. xx

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love what you've done with the hoggie's viv so far. The loo roll tubes are like bunkers and very neat. I like to have different textures so if its ok I suggest the exo terra bendable vine. Its lovely and scratchy. I like how you've got lots of foliage and the branch of course. Mine has a small bit of wood but I had to provide him with a wooden ladder which he uses a lot. xx
Thank you!:2thumb:

I have one of the bendy vines in my corn viv, but i have never liked them but as there scratchy it should assist with shedding so i think i shall invest in some more

·
Registered
301 Posts
My hoggie likes his. Thanks to my OH for bending it into a coil.

xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts