Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello I am pretty new to these forums but I would like to form a Snapchat group chat with anyone interested to share pictures, advice, etc. Google is fine for learning but I much prefer conversing with people and actually hearing about their experience owning snakes! I have a ball python and 5 colubrids myself, not a huge collection but I am loving them! Would like to make friends with others as none of my irl friends are into this hobby and find it odd that I just have snakes chilling in my apartment 馃槄
Edit: please don鈥檛 reply if you鈥檙e not interested (obviously, I thought?)

Super Moderator
Why do you need to start a Snapchat group?Now you've joined RFUK you can post some pictures etc.

Do remember though that we do things differently in the UK as regards reptile keeping!

Registered
Hello I am pretty new to these forums but I would like to form a Snapchat group chat with anyone interested to share pictures, advice, etc. Google is fine for learning but I much prefer conversing with people and actually hearing about their experience owning snakes!
That's what this forum is for... plenty of options to post up pictures, ask for advice or opinions, with subsections to cater for all things.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why do you need to start a Snapchat group?Now you've joined RFUK you can post some pictures etc.

Do remember though that we do things differently in the UK as regards reptile keeping!
I personally just find Snapchat far easier to use, it鈥檚 where I can talk to all my friends in one place! Thank you though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts