Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing a review of the recent orders from Scales & Fangs. :)

Due to the fact monthly I can't afford to spend the extra cash on Bearded Dragon food, I searched around looking for the cheapest site, but also the best quality. I posted a question on here, and
Scales & Fangs replied back and said try us. So I did.

I would like to say I am thoroughly happy with my order, they are by far the cheapest, and when the locusts arrived, out of 12 boxes of 22 Locusts, I found about 3 dead. So I am very pleased :2thumb:

I will be buying from Scales & Fangs in the future for my monthly order, as they were very helpful. I will also be buying I think one of each of thier amazing
Reptile Skulls for my snakes. :gasp:

Pop along and buy from Scales & Fangs Online Store.

Cheers Rob :no1:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I found that the service and communication with this company was very poor. I bought a few infra red bulbs and they all blew within a month. When i emailed they told me that it was the fault of my electrics, despite these being the only bulbs that have blown in such a short time period.
I then emailed them back with my point of view and further questions (very politely) and have yet to receive a reply.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I should add that I had sent 4 reminders asking for a response - once again, i was very polite. They are obviously not going to answer me, so I thought I would warn people before buying from them

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
To the best of my knowledge, it is against the forum policy to attack a business by name in the open forums.

With that being said, although my dealings are minimal I have found a helpful attitude within the store at all times.

Reactions: Michaela93

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
To the best of my knowledge, it is against the forum policy to attack a business by name in the open forums.

With that being said, although my dealings are minimal I have found a helpful attitude within the store at all times.
It's fine mate, I am happy for this to be on here, the individual hasn't had the best service from us for one reason or another, it looks on this occasion to be a system fault the person quite rightly wasn't happy.

It's down to us as a business to rectify this issue with the best outcome for all.

Thank you for the kind comments too.

Rob.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Have completely dedicated my orders to this business, their service has always been amazing and now I wouldn't order from anywhere else!!! They have saved me a fortune!!! :)

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Well then, the fact that a business can responsibly accept a negative comment says it all really.

I'd also like to point out, that S&F are one of those few reptile stores who seem to put effort into the enclosures their live stock is kept in.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Always been very happy with the customer service ive received when i have been in the shop and as mentioned by others they keep there live stock in probably the cleanist and best furnished setups ive seen in any reptile shop.

Keep up the good work
Miles

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
Wicked shop ! :2thumb: If ever you or anyone else is down that way, pop in.

Been a few times, boy o boy, why can't I live closer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks
I have forwarded
the messages that I have sent to you
Darren

ATTN Trachy123

I will appolagise in advance that your query hasnt been answered, please advise me which email address you have contacted. In the mean time, if you are happy to re send second response to my personal email - [email protected] (I was the one that replied initially) I will get on this straight away.

Regards

Rob.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts