Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
Well it's nearly a year old but it's impossible to say if it's a scam just from the advert.

If they will only ship them; it's a scam but if you could pay cash on collection then it's unlikely it's a scam

·
Registered
691 Posts
I would say scam - prices seem too low to me, plus English is not first language: "thanks to look".

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my friend rang to ask if he could collect (to see if it was genuine or not) and the man spoke with a chinese accent and said he wasnt in england now so he could ship them.He realised it was a scam at that point

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Massive scam! Squirrel monkeys £900 yer times that by 7 your there! Capuchins without mentioning dwa!
Three banded armadillo black phase! £1000.... That's a joke!

Reactions: Zoo-Man

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Might just be me, but when people can't spell their own animals common name it tends to be a giveaway. Although I did see a lady on facebook putting up pictures of her "chichauchau" the other day, so maybe some people aren't bothered?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Aint that how you spell it Devi.
Weve five and i call them chi's..lol
Hehe, that is usually quicker, but tbh it's spelt how it sounds when spanish speakers pronounce it, chihuahua, it's not the hardest dog breed to spell, that may go to the griffon bruxellois vendeens or groenendael of the top of my head.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Hehe, that is usually quicker, but tbh it's spelt how it sounds when spanish speakers pronounce it, chihuahua, it's not the hardest dog breed to spell, that may go to the griffon bruxellois vendeens or groenendael of the top of my head.
Thats long names.
If thats off the top of your head please dont put any thought into any more.lol

but id be worried at an add not spealt correct...
My spellings bad. always in a hurry...
A quick..thick...old guy...

Never at work as use spell check...
And monkeys of coarse..comm names or full.
Thats not clever its too many years of practice..lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts