Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been ripped off by arnie23 for £220 _ I paid him for goods and he has not sent them.

He has been banned but I believe he is back on under a differet user name. I also understand his OH is one here but will not respond to m pm's

Beware of Arnold Watson!

·
Registered
25,693 Posts
If anyone has perhaps sent a cheque or visited this member or Nomnom14 in the past and has any details about his home address or details please get in touch with the moderators, it does seem that a number of people have been deliberately scammed by him and any details people have will help going to the police or making a claim in the civil court a lot easier for those involved.

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
this annoys the hell out of me! Dishonest people ripping of honest folk. Makes anyone asking for money up front look like a scammer and seeing stuff like this makes people trust all forum members less. Such a shame for the community. :bash:

Hope you and others get this sorted sharpstrain.

·
Premium Member
16,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If anyone has perhaps sent a cheque or visited this member or Nomnom14 in the past and has any details about his home address or details please get in touch with the moderators, it does seem that a number of people have been deliberately scammed by him and any details people have will help going to the police or making a claim in the civil court a lot easier for those involved.

I have been told he is back on here under the name of arnie - he of course is not responding

this annoys the hell out of me! Dishonest people ripping of honest folk. Makes anyone asking for money up front look like a scammer and seeing stuff like this makes people trust all forum members less. Such a shame for the community. :bash:

Thanks it is a shame when a few theives ruin it - If I can get his address I can get it sorted

·
Premium Member
16,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hope you get some headway on this p***k.
If he set out to scam people then he needs to be held accountable for his actions, someone must have some info on him?

·
Banned
8 Posts
hello this is arnie

as ive said on the other threads i laptop was stolen from me along with all my personal details this is already been handled by the police and iam awaiting a repley

as for all this talk of me been a scammer i think you should stop before i take action as in my getting lawyer and sueing you for slander

·
Registered
17,669 Posts

I agree good luck with the information gathering though and I hope you get your money back or at least the goods you paid for.

·
Registered
17,669 Posts
hello this is arnie

as ive said on the other threads i laptop was stolen from me along with all my personal details this is already been handled by the police and iam awaiting a repley

as for all this talk of me been a scammer i think you should stop before i take action as in my getting lawyer and sueing you for slander

still could have got in touch with the op via a library computer or something as far as I know its free of charge. :)

·
Banned
8 Posts
i didnt know any of the scamming was going on as 3 weeks ago a was forced to sell my collection of reps so i stopped coming on here

·
Registered
17,669 Posts
i didnt know any of the scamming was going on as 3 weeks ago a was forced to sell my collection of reps so i stopped coming on here

yeah fair doos but it would have been much less bother to send the pm a message of what was going on even with no laptop there are ways and means. from that little effort you could save your reputation and keep the ops mind at rest.

but from the point of view he/she has you can see why shes angry I would be the exact same.

·
Banned
8 Posts
i understand why they are angry and as this was happening i was forced out of my mums house so really i was more focused on finding somewhere to live

as this wasnt me who was scamming these people the threads will be closed any way as it is classed as slander

·
Banned
8 Posts
give them there goods or money back then , simples :whistling2: then it stops everyone is happy and sorted
ok that seems fair doesnt it i was robbed then hacked and now i have a bad name on here because of someone else

and i have to pay the money back even tho it wasnt me who scammed them

i dont think so some how

·
Premium Member
16,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok that seems fair doesnt it i was robbed then hacked and now i have a bad name on here because of someone else

and i have to pay the money back even tho it wasnt me who scammed them

i dont think so some how
I paid money directly into your bank account - I have the reciept for the payment - so you can just withdraw it an pay me back.

If you are in contact with the police please let me have the name of the officer and which station he is based at so I can pass it on to the police officer that I am dealing with.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.