Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
feeding my royals and one was eyeing up the mouse but i dropped one in the viv and without thinking

feeding= nearly full on bite but luckly only got its front teeth in my hand so not a full on bite but still scary when you don't expect it

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i know, lol, done a few times.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i still have a royal tooth in my upper fore arm from the last bite...

*picks at it some more*

nope.. b a s t a r d thing won't come out!

N

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
yer lucky for me my boa only left a cpl of teeth in my forearm but they have seem to have come out gladly lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
I fed one of mine on Tues and i normally hold her with one hand and warm up mouse with the other, i then put mouse down and place her near it then so on. This time,, after i put the mouse down, the hand that was holding it, must have got too close to her, cos she wasnt interested in the mouse, went for my little finger, lol.

I now have track marks on my little finger, lol.

Its all fun :lol:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it didn'y hurt it was the shock and speed of which it happen good job there still quite small

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the one that sort of bite me still hasen't eaten though i'll try again tomurrow

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
got tagged by my corn a few weeks ago,nothing too bad shes only little

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
as i just said my amel did it earlier! shocked me. i dropped the poor bugger, she seemed alright though.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
AHHH you Wussie Trice, Theres a bunch of photo's on here from people very experienced at getting bit... They just look at it, go "oh well, better get the camera" and take a piccy to post on here while the snake is busy swallowing their finger, lol.... They certainly don't drop the poor snakey...
Theres a whole thread of them somewhere, but you'll have to look cause can't be bothered right now, :?
Steve

Hope you get your Royal to eat Dude....

·
Registered
279 Posts
lol yeah me and my better half went straight for a pic as our cali king was trying to eat her finger for no reason :twisted: evil bugger!!!

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
I made the mistake of going in my royals viv just after he had fed to change his water and wham (still in feed mode), took a nice bite on my hand.

its suprising how fast and hard they bloody strike. :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Never got bitten by my royal (yet) ...

She's the best feeder in the house, and I fed her yesterday and she seemed to be quite hungry :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts