Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The constant Back-chat, bitching and fighting is starting to get me down........:bash:

·
Registered
7,215 Posts
It's not as bad for me, I've just got the one, but for some reason they all play on my door step so I'm still listening to all the bickering! The weather hasn't helped either....

·
Registered
451 Posts
the weather has been total pants!!!

·
Registered
36,627 Posts
OMG i feel for you. I am nursing the worlds worst hangover and i have a 2 year old screaming
" we buy any car, we buy and car, nay any any any we buy and car"
at the top of his lungs coz he heard the ad about half an hour ago :(

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Im not a parent but i have 2 younger sisters, one coming up 13 and the other coming up 11!
The 13 year old has attitude problems i swear and proper loves herself and thinks shes a girly girl, and "gives it" whenever she gets asked a question! Shes also very stupid and gullable, my dad told her that the fish that comes from the fish and chip shops the people who work there have to go catch them in the morning!!
And dont get me started on the little brat! Basically your watching something and your gettnig really interested and into it and she gets out one (she has two) of her giutars, normally electric one, plugs in the amp and turns it up full blast so you cant hear the TV, and this is only because she doesnt want to watch what your watching!

So to conclude if anyone wants to take on these little brrats then your welcome to!

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Im not a parent but i have 2 younger sisters, one coming up 13 and the other coming up 11!
The 13 year old has attitude problems i swear and proper loves herself and thinks shes a girly girl, and "gives it" whenever she gets asked a question! Shes also very stupid and gullable, my dad told her that the fish that comes from the fish and chip shops the people who work there have to go catch them in the morning!!
And dont get me started on the little brat! Basically your watching something and your gettnig really interested and into it and she gets out one (she has two) of her giutars, normally electric one, plugs in the amp and turns it up full blast so you cant hear the TV, and this is only because she doesnt want to watch what your watching!

So to conclude if anyone wants to take on these little brrats then your welcome to!

Take all her leads away. That way she can't plug them in. Make her earn them back for short periods of time.

I've had a few weeks of killing each other. Then last week they had their first week of PlayScheme. Another week of it this week aswell.

My daughters school, nor any other primaries, hadn't done anything this year for the holidays. However, my sons special school did. And because they run a fair policy, siblings of special school Pupils have been allowed to Join in aswell. Hence my daughter going aswell.
so I've had a break so to speak. Plus the minibus comes and collects them in the morning, and brings them home at 3:30pm

But, for those with kids at home. Get them out on a days Blackberry picking. Get them pie making and being involved in the making not just the eating.

We've done lots of baking, Crafts.
My daughter has been doing the 10-11yr Sats Science Papers and practice Exams (she's 8 in November) out of Choice. I got her a few, Maths, Science and English. They have kept her happy.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Take all her leads away. That way she can't plug them in. Make her earn them back for short periods of time.

I've had a few weeks of killing each other. Then last week they had their first week of PlayScheme. Another week of it this week aswell.

My daughters school, nor any other primaries, hadn't done anything this year for the holidays. However, my sons special school did. And because they run a fair policy, siblings of special school Pupils have been allowed to Join in aswell. Hence my daughter going aswell.
so I've had a break so to speak. Plus the minibus comes and collects them in the morning, and brings them home at 3:30pm

But, for those with kids at home. Get them out on a days Blackberry picking. Get them pie making and being involved in the making not just the eating.

We've done lots of baking, Crafts.
My daughter has been doing the 10-11yr Sats Science Papers and practice Exams (she's 8 in November) out of Choice. I got her a few, Maths, Science and English. They have kept her happy.
I tend to eff off out lol...if i stay out the house i have a less chance of losing my temper and hitting her lol! but if im in i sit in my room on my laptop while she faffs around with the guitars!!!
i might have to tell my mum about blackberry picking lol
her school was do an activity week thing and she said she didnt want to go!! :censor:

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
No kids of my own, but three brothers (8, 9 &12) Parents were working full time and i get the joys of looking after them - they cant get along, wont listen to me, one is so rude, he just argues with everything! doing my head in, luckily i have three weeks off work now, and my mum, so i dont have to look after them!

·
Registered
18,255 Posts
OMG i feel for you. I am nursing the worlds worst hangover and i have a 2 year old screaming
" we buy any car, we buy and car, nay any any any we buy and car"
at the top of his lungs coz he heard the ad about half an hour ago :(
haha!! if that's not a reason to ban the kids from telly i don't know what is. that is the most annoying advert song evvver. and now it's stuck in my head... lol!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts