Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
43,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spin off from another thread.

The primary school I went to had outside toilets.
They were in a small building in the middle of the playground.
In the winter the pipes would freeze and they would get a man in to unfreeze them.

No toilet seats, just two bits of wood screwed to the bowl.
Plastic toilet paper and fibreglass soap.

I cracked my head open on the sink once.

·
Registered
38,318 Posts
Our toilets used to be a case of pot luck. That is too say it's lucky if you could find one that hadn't been blocked up with tones of toilet paper. The seats were also very cold in the winter, and I'm pretty sure child eating spiders used to frequent them, in order to get an easy meal.

·
Registered
12,152 Posts
My daughters upper school has open plan toilets with no door into the room and an attendant. I think that's great because in her old school nobody would dare use the loos because they were filled with chavs.

(Not the actual pan, but that would be good!)

·
Registered
17,458 Posts
never pooed in school at all.

there was a kid school got knocked at 3 times when he had poo twice by the same person. basicly no bog paper so he cried out for help, so the door got kicked in and hit him in the sweed. oh we did laugh.

·
Registered
23,314 Posts

In the winter the pipes would freeze and they would get a man in to unfreeze them.

No toilet seats, just two bits of wood screwed to the bowl.
Plastic toilet paper and fibreglass soap.

I cracked my head open on the sink once.

:gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp: we must have gone to the same school - mine were exactly the same

·
Registered
1,473 Posts

We had similar toilets- an outside block with 3 toilets for girls, not sure about the boys. They would freeze in winter and school would be closed. We had pink toilet paper though, and really hard white soap. They tried the shiny white toilet paper for a while, but there were complaints, and we got pink again.

The school I went to for 6th form had awful toilets. In fact there were just 3 that had everything you wanted- a seat, a lock and paper. Not to mention a crazy toilet monitor who was about 80 years old and would yell at you if you were in there during lessons, and refused to believe you were a sixth former with a free lesson until you came out of the cubicle :devil:

·
Registered
23,314 Posts
I grew up in a little village called Stanton Drew.
I didn't so there must be two of the buggers still out there :roll2:

Actually thinking about it my junior school was an all girls church school - we never had boys till I was in my last year :gasp::gasp::gasp: that was a shock and they got nice new toilets with real seats instead of two blocks of wood stuck to the pan :gasp::gasp::gasp: Then I went to all girls grammar school!! No wonder I was a bit slow in the 'going out with boys' department - never knew what they looked like!!

·
Registered
43,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't so there must be two of the buggers still out there :roll2:

Actually thinking about it my junior school was an all girls church school - we never had boys till I was in my last year :gasp::gasp::gasp: that was a shock and they got nice new toilets with real seats instead of two blocks of wood stuck to the pan :gasp::gasp::gasp: Then I went to all girls grammar school!! No wonder I was a bit slow in the 'going out with boys' department - never knew what they looked like!!
There were 54 pupils in my primary school, which went down to 36 when my year left.

I was also a bit slow with the going out with boys, it was frowned upon in the village.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
In my high school someone took a crap on the floor right behind the main door to the toilets (bogs), it stayed there for a good few hours until someone opened the door fully and smeared the crap all over the floor.

I was impressed with the balls it must have taken to squat behind the door when anyone could have just walked in.

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Our primary school toilets were a vile green colour - hadnt been done out in years as the school was tiny and only ever had 100 pupils max in.

Secondary school - ergh. I would avoid them at all costs.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Our primary toilets were not really that bad, just horrible toilet paper. Each class had their own cloakroom and toilets as we only had 7 classes in the school. One guy kept putting 2 other boys jackets into the toilet and flushing them - flooding the toilets - he did this about 3 times.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Yeah School toilets were the worst.

My Primary school toilets were inside but you would never know it as it was always like minus 20.

The loo paper was like the tracing paper you used to get but thicker, so instead of removing it would just smear.

Went once for a number 2, never again. held them in till i got home. :censor:

·
Registered
507 Posts
In my high school someone took a crap on the floor right behind the main door to the toilets (bogs), it stayed there for a good few hours until someone opened the door fully and smeared the crap all over the floor.

I was impressed with the balls it must have taken to squat behind the door when anyone could have just walked in.

i used to work as a cleaner in a high school, and the amount of times we'd have to scrape crap up off the floors was ridiculous, the girls toilets were worse - used sanitry towels stuck to the walls! :sick:

beggers belief that some teenage kids have lower standards than a tramp!

·
Registered
507 Posts
did anyone elses primary school have really small cubicles? ours were that small when you stood up the top of the door was waist height! the door just covered enough of you so you wernt flashing your knickers to everyone in the toilets

·
Registered
17,204 Posts
in my school the lights were on a timer though i didnt realise this. The light would often go out not long after I had walked in.

It wasnt until I had been there a few months and someone pointed it out, that I realised i had been peeing in the water fountain every day.

I went back to my primary school once as an adult and realised all the toilets were at about ankle height and that if i wanted to use a urinal i would have had to kneel down.
Those scratchy see-through pieces of tracing paper in little squares they called toilet roll were kind of special though..

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
My primary school toilets were all decked out in grey. Intimidating, psychiatric hospital grey.

I once got really desperate and had to take a dump at school. Halfway through I hear a giggle and look up to find the three worst school bullies hanging over the top of the cubicle watching me. I spent the next..oo..six weeks being called "grunty" and having kids make "straining for a poo" faces at me. It took me until my early twenties to be able to poo in public loos after that.

Secondary school loos were awesome - rubbish toilet paper and freezing cold but so far removed from the rest of the main school building they were perfect for illicit smoking (You could hear the teachers coming a mile off), and were kinda old victorian style design so loads of hiding places for our contraband. Loved them.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Our school had good toilets, clean, stocked new and working everything, didnt stink etc and no morons messing them up. I never used them though, other than to wash my hands or get tissue for my nose.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts