Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ideal. I don't expect you'll see much of it though!
now you see this is where the plan gets clever. i want to put a sort of 2 way device so she makes her hide goes in and i can still see her very hard to explain. ill get the old noggin into gear and see what i can come up with.

should be interesting.

G

·
I used to make tarantula burrows using that stuff they have for dry flower arrangements. You can cut a corner away so you can see them in the burrow too.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
lol i could of got u these for free if ur willing to catch the lil buggers fowey docks in cornwalls full of them right up as far as the pub in the wall if i get bored and were by the river il usuallt roll and few rizlas into a stick put it into there hole get them to grab it and dump them on the table and see how many people run lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol i could of got u these for free if ur willing to catch the lil buggers fowey docks in cornwalls full of them right up as far as the pub in the wall if i get bored and were by the river il usuallt roll and few rizlas into a stick put it into there hole get them to grab it and dump them on the table and see how many people run lol
I caught her myself lol she was an aggressive girl tho. Rehousing was a nightmare god knows how I'm going to feed her.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Are these found just around docks or are they more widesptead than that?
Would like to see one, probably keep one too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts